Friday, September 18, 2009

30 Days of Happiness: Getting Ready for Halloween


My husband and I have always been big fans of Halloween. My husband has been making decorations since July. Last night he made a great on that he was so proud of. At Michaels we purchased some foam pumpkins (they are 50% off this week) and a wood burning tool. At home we downloaded a design to go on the pumpkin. He transferred the pattern with a pin ( he has more patience than me!!!) and then carved it with the tool. I think it came out Fabulous. What is great about these is that we can use them every year!

1 comment:

Allison said...

We dont really celebrate Halloween her in South Africa. But it is starting to pick up and i am thinking of having a Halloween party for the kids in my family this year.

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.

Blog Archive