Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!

   As many of you may know, I just had a birthday! Unfortunately I had a major cold, so I wasn't feeling my best. We did manage to go out for a nice breakfast, visit a greenhouse 
( which feels wonderful in the middle of Winter) and had a nice visit from my dad that night. He brought me to get some much needed soup and came over to play with the girls. Brian made me this sweet little terrarium collection for my kitchen window. I just love it! I have always loved succulents, but now I love them even more. There are also a few african violets and an air plant there as well. I treated myself to a hot stone massage a couple days after my birthday. If you have never had one, it is such an amazing massage. I really need to put massage into our monthly budget, they are so needed and so good for the soul.In honor of my birthday, I will announce a sweet giveaway soon! What do you think of my new window? I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

2 comments:

myshelss said...

Very cute Teena!! I love those type of plants also. Sorry you were sick, but glad you got a nice massage!

Gaiyuri said...

Keep Calm and Carry On". I LOVE THIS and will enjoy it more next time i visit. Window is a beautiful vantage point for the sun and nature. HAPPY BELATED!

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.