Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Organizing and Fall Rhythm

   This Fall we are trying a new approach to life and staying organized. It really is amazing how much one can get done if you stick to some sort of rhythm. I used to find myself doing laundry at 1 am. That just was just crazy. There are also so many things I want to do with my little ones so I thought this weekly rhythm plan made sense. Also I saw this great idea from this lovely blogger about organizing your books by color. I did this the other day and I love it! I also went through our learning shelf and organized that as well. Happy Wednesday! What new thing are you trying for your family this Fall?



No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.