Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Did you know?





This week is national turn off your tv week. We don't watch much TV around here. Except Annie. I think we can live without it all week quite easily. I suggest you all try it too. I am also participating in The Great Outdoor Challenge. This has a been a little difficult because of VV's new fear of bugs. But we are finally participating and getting over that fear. I learned a lot of great tips from the Waldorf School. We are loving this great New England weather!

1 comment:

Brimful Curiosities said...

We are having some great weather here as well. The fear of bugs is a hard one. My son also had a few issues with them for awhile until he found a ladybug and wanted to keep it as his pet.

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.