Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Airstream Life




   We had one of the best weekends ever at the Campground this weekend. We started the weekend off hanging out with some of our friends at the their Campground. They have 3 daughters, so Violet of course had a blast! On Saturday and Sunday, we spend most of the day in Kennenbunkport. We visited the shops downtown, took a drive by the Bush Compound and then went to a outdoor craft fair. On Saturday, while Violet and Brian took a siesta, Vintage and I went up to the town Arundel and found some amazing antique stores. I spent two hours in just one of them, those are my favorite one. I got a great start to my Christmas shopping and also got some goodies for the SHOP. There was a party at our Campground for all the seasonals. I inherited a large amount of pickling cukes, so I am going to give that a try this week. Vintage sleeps so good up there. It must be the salt air. We finished up the trip with a drive to Drakes Island, which is a beautiful beach that is very close to us. We are so happy with our choice of where we are keeping the Airstream. It is really a beautiful place. After our fire on Saturday, we took a long walk around, the stars were amazing up there. It really has been a great summer!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love those large mobiles / sculptures. It looks like everyone is having a great time.

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.