Monday, January 10, 2011

Homemade Gifts Part 1

  I love giving and receiving homemade gifts whenever possible. Here are a couple of my favorites that I received over the holidays. The first is a crocheted covered stone my sister in law made for me. The stone is from Wells Beach, the beach where our Airstream is in the summer. From what I hear, there are more stones in different colors on the way. I think she should start an etsy business with these. She did an amazing job. The second is a Mama necklace my good friend from Salisbury Sea glass made for me. It has the girls names on it with her new typewriter font and a piece of moonstone an old earring ( I sadly lost the other) I absolutely love it!!!! She already has an etsy shop, check her out HERE! Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Those are lovely. I've been wanting to try and crochet around a rock like that for a while now. I just love the crochet rocks.

Grandma Veth said...

I've been blessed with two crafty daughters-in-law! Rebecca crocheted it without a pattern. So, the rock is from Maine, belongs to Teena from Massachusetts, the cover was made by Rebecca from Missouri and sent back to Massachusetts. How about that!

Nicole Vangen said...

You are lucky!

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.