Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Dad

   My dad is the greatest. My hero. My inspiration. I just love this photo I snapped of him in his newly decorated house on his birthday. Papou with all his 5 granddaughters. My mother always said she wanted us to have girls. I know they are a blessing from her.  I hope I am able to ski black diamonds like he does at his age. He really is the best Dad and Papou to me and my girls. I am so glad they get to see him often. I wish I told him more how much I love him and how thankful I am that he is my dad. He is really like a celebrity in our little hometown. Everyone loves him and knows what a great guy he is. The only thing missing here is a grandson........not sure if that's in the cards...we shall have to see. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

janel. said...

what a sweet sweet post :) he looks so happy there! Dad's are the best aren't they :)
xo
janel

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.