Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Pregnant with Vintage
with Violet
Grandma and her girls
With Vintage
Pregnant with Violet
I miss you MOM!
     This is my first year as a mother of two. Another baby, another heart living out of my body. A new love to care for, dream about, watch over. I love being a mother and I knew my life would not be complete without having children. It has been the most satisfying, yet challenging job I have ever had and I know the hardest thing I will ever do. Although, my mom never had the chance to meet my girls or guide me about becoming a mother, in her own way she was able to teach me some important lessons before she passed away. There are three things that stand out. You have to have fun, you have to sacrifice and you have to love unconditionally. I am blessed to have an amazing family with great role models in my life. My Auntie Linda, my Mother In law have been tremendous supports. And my husband.........my strongest support. Thanks for the surprise flowers and giving me some "me" time that I desperately needed and most of all thank you to my little blessings Violet and Vintage. Thank you for teaching me how to be a good mama everyday. I love you with all my heart and soul.

2 comments:

Gaiyuri said...

so many times, i hear the perspective of children of mothers well-wishing their mom's with card, call and word's of care... but this post is amazingly different giving Mother's day a new vantage point, from Mother herself. what beautiful share to know how it feels from your world, a woman's world, a mother's world. it's a day with so much meaning of life, which you already know now from beginning to end.... Feliz Dia de la Madre Teena!

Bobby said...

Hi greeat reading your blog

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.