Well as I have sadly found out...not everyone loves Vintage. Our Airstream has returned home for the Summer for a few reasons:
1. A toddler that is very often afraid of bugs.
2. A crawling infant.
3. Not finding the right family oriented campground.
So the Airstream will be residing at the top of our driveway until further notice. I am hoping to host a few get togethers with girlfriends to do Art Nights. And maybe even host an outdoor movie. Our neighbors are a very cool diverse group, however our newest neighbor caught me off guard the other day and asked if we were planning on leaving the Airstream where it currently was. She said and I quote, "well I am sure it looks all cute in the inside, but it really is not the best thing to look at from my house." The only thing I could say was ..."Oh well." My mother in law said next time simply say, I am sorry you feel that way. Wish I had thought of that last week. Some people are mean!!! What do you think of this situation?
Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.
- ► 2012 (53)
- This Moment (inspired by Soulemama ) Mischieveous
- Around the Garden (Inspired by Farmama)
- On Father's Day
- This Moment (inspired by Soulemama ) Rockstar
- Airstream Life
- What is growing in your garden?
- This Moment (inspired by Soulemama ) Our Veggie Ga...
- Vintage 10 and 11 months!
- This Moment (inspired by Soulemama ) A visit from ...
- Garden Shots 2011
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (123)