The lilacs were beautiful this year, the peonies are about ready to bloom and I just saw our first rose bloom. My perennial garden looks so full this year. Violet and I planted a sunflower garden the other day. We have lettuce ready to pick, the other vegetables will be planted over the next few days. Lots of tomatoes, cucumbers ( pickling ones too) eggplant, squash, peppers and zucchini. I want to also find a spot for onions, potatos and carrots. We also planted 8 blueberry bushes. I planted garlic and asparagus, but I don't think we will be able to harvest them until next year. Lot's of dahlia bulbs and gladiolus went into the ground too. My neighbor's wisteria was amazing this year...It falls right into our yard and is the perfect shade when Violet is using her play kitchen. I think I am going to get a few flats of annuals to add a splash of color in between all the perennials. What is you garden growing this year?
Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.
- ► 2012 (53)
- This Moment (inspired by Soulemama ) Mischieveous
- Around the Garden (Inspired by Farmama)
- On Father's Day
- This Moment (inspired by Soulemama ) Rockstar
- Airstream Life
- What is growing in your garden?
- This Moment (inspired by Soulemama ) Our Veggie Ga...
- Vintage 10 and 11 months!
- This Moment (inspired by Soulemama ) A visit from ...
- Garden Shots 2011
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (123)