Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Simplicity Celebration Tuesdays

Simplicity Tuesdays by FuNkY MoMmY
Simplicity Tuesdays, a photo by FuNkY MoMmY on Flickr.
Every Tuesday I will be joining my friend Kathy from Bliss Beyond Naptime. She is such an inspiration for me. Not only can she make the perfect cup of coffee, but reading her blog reminds me to keep our daily activities and celebrations simple. This morning Vintage loved helping me with such a simple chore using the coffee grinder. It kept her happy and occupied for quite awhile. "This is the way we grind our coffee on a Tuesday morning" Feel free to share your Simplicity Celebration here or over on Kathy's blog.

1 comment:

Kathy ~ Bliss Beyond Naptime said...

Wohoooo!! Thanks for the sweet words and playing along. And now I have total coffee grinder envy. Gorgeous xo!

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.