Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

    My husband grew up on Lantern Lane. Every year on Christmas Eve (when we are in town) we help light the lanterns on the street. It is quite magical. We enjoyed a fabulous dinner made by my mother in law, opened stockings and took a walk up the street caroling. The girls got to wear their matching Solstice vests. Later we returned home, for the wrap festival and to watch the midnight mass from the Vatican. After visiting the Vatican a couple of years ago, I can picture myself there and it calming to watch as we wrap the presents. We really try to keep presents simple. More on gifts in my next post.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

It sounds like a magical evening.

Nicole Vangen said...

Your girls look like little angels! I love them and their vests.

Very cool way of spending Christmas Eve!

Be merry!
Nicole

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.