Wednesday, March 28, 2012
This week our group met to start seeds. The mamas did most of the work, while the kids enjoyed outdoor play. Spring has come early this year! My two favorite trees are already blooming, the Forsythia is in full bloom and there are lots of daffodils. Our pea plants will be the first in the ground. Most of the seed I started today are cool weather crops. Kale, lettuce, beans, carrots. What are you dreaming of planting in your garden these days?
Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.
- This moment (Spring Nature Table)
- Waldorf Wednesday
- This Moment ( Perfect Coffee)
- Backyard Bliss
- This moment (Inspired by Soulemama) Bedtime
- Gardening Indoors with Children-How to make a Natu...
- This moment ( Inspired by Soulemama) Dinner
- From the Mail Fairy
- Homeschooling Moment
- This Moment (Inspired by Soulemama) My Birthday
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (154)
- ► 2009 (123)