Thursday, August 27, 2009

30 Days of Happiness: Sunflowers




This is the time of year when sunflowers make me happy. Today was the perfect weather 77 degrees. Sunny, dry, perfect. Violet and I enjoyed a quiet morning at home. Played in the backyard for a bit and then went on a walk to the park. I love days like today. Some family sunflower trivia: Sunflowers were the first flowers my husband bought me when were dating. I dried them and I think I still have them somewhere. Every year Violet receives the number of Sunflowers she is turning from her Yiayia. I thought that would be a sweet tradition. Hope you get to see some sunflowers before the summer ends.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. Please feel free to comment and/or introduce yourself. Thanks for stopping by.

Blog Archive